Stephanie Shelton

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Last class :(

Today was our last day of classes, which inevitably means exams are right around the corner :( In class, we went over how to create our final projects, did course evaluations, and were treated to Curby playing the guitar and singing to us :) He was very talented as both a singer and songwriter! After class, some of us went to Panera, which was a lot of fun as well :) I had a lot of fun in this class, and I'll admit when we started I never thought I would make it through two hours every Tuesday night, but it wasn't so bad after all! I learned a lot and got to meet some awesome people! Guess I can't end this one with see y'all next Tuesday though, so see y'all around :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home