Stephanie Shelton

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Quatro!

Today we learned about digital storyboards. We saw four storyboards that last year's class created that all had a different way of presenting their information. Three of the most important elements out of seven are the gift of voice, images, and power of soundtrack. It was really cool to see the various ways we could present our information and think of creative elements to make the stories unique. We discussed the four viewed digital stories and which would be best to use in the classroom. I think this is a wonderful technique that could be very advantageous as a teacher. Not only will children learn about technology, they can work on their english and creative writing skills, as well as their presentation skills. They could be used in many many ways for various age groups and it seems like it is going to be a fun assignment!! I can't really think of any questions I have at this moment, but I am sure they will pop up when I begin creating my assignment. We can only use 30 secs of a song? I think that's correct...haha. Okay well I'm looking forward to writing a story & thinking of a creative and fun way to present it! See you next Tuesday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home