Rainy day...
Today in class we learned how to upload both our digital story and our podcast to our website. I found this very exciting and was glad I had my computer with me so I could update mine immediately :) I think it will be a lot of fun to listen to all of the groups podcasts and I hope to find some free time this week to do so! I really enjoyed the podcast assignment, especially the way we structured it to do in class. It was a lot more convenient and it was fun :) I think this and the digital story projects would be a lot of fun to see how creative kids can be in the classroom and they are also informative assignments as well! Also, we went looked at two language arts websites with partners as well as a few math websites. These varied on strengths and weaknesses but could definitely be used in the future when we are teaching. I like that since we're doing elementary we don't spead too much time on one content area so that we have a brief overview of all of content areas we will be teaching! I've already been playing with my website since class and it is coming along nicely, which makes me feel like I've accomplished something. I can't think of any questions I have at the moment, but if I do, it'll be a good way to make use of the discussion board :) See y'all in class next Tuesday!!!

1 Comments:
Hey Stephanie! This is Hyemi =)
Yeah it was so fun playing with the websites the other class. I hope to use them in the future when I teach! So crazy how now days kids use computer to learn....I wish I had that...
but okay..I'll see you in class!!
-Hyemi
Post a Comment
<< Home