10.10
Well we spent most of today doing our podcasts, which was definitely a lot of fun!! I think our's went really well and we have a lot of music to add to our script! :) I gave a brieft description of it the other day, but we basically just did our introduction, then gave interesting facts about each of our four cities. Charlottesville-Katherine B, Culpeper-Anne, Danville-me, and Winchester-Kristen. We added a lot of country music to it as well :) Audacity worked pretty well it was just monotonous moving the different audio clips so that they would all be perfect! Zoho writer was also a lot better than trying to get together to create a script and I think it would be very useful for any group project and in the future for the classroom. The podcasts are also a great way to communicate information in a creative manner and could be fun for a class to do. I'm excited about hearing everyones as well as seeing everyone's digital story!!! I guess that's all for today, I don't have any questions! See y'all next week :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home