I can't believe it's October already...
Hey y'all! Class went well today, we turned in our digital stories, which were definitely a lot of fun making! I can't wait to see everyones when we watch them in November!!! We learned about podcasts and discussed a few important components of a podcast: something to say is a must, an audio file and a place to host that audio file and a way to share your podcast. We all must be able to collaborate, create, and publish our podcasts using Zoho Writer, Audacity, and Pod-o-matic. We spent a good amount of time learning about Audacity, where one can record music or narration to put together the podcast. Then we broke off into groups and started working on our podcasts. We decided to do the four different cities we are from in Virginia, as a way to learn about our state. I think it will be a lot of fun and very informative. Podcasts are a great way for students to present information in a fun and creative manner. I think that they would be very useful in the classroom and the students would enjoy the project very much. I don't think I have any questions, but I'm sure as we get farther in using Audacity and Zoho writer, they might pop up. See y'all next Tuesday :)

2 Comments:
"Hey ya'll!" I love it. The Virginia Belles are going to bring true Southern grace back to this 'Wine and Dine' University of the South. Enjoy finding your facts about Danville. Don't forget to press save!
Hey Stephaie! I'm so excited about our podcast! We're all going make our cities proud. Have a great break, and I'll see you on Tuesday!
Post a Comment
<< Home