#3
Today we expanded our knowledge on fair use and the Universal Design for Learning. We also went over the menu bar and the four basic principles of web design once again, alignment, proximity, contrast and repetition. We learned the important difference between copyright and trademark and went over substantial examples of fair use in the educational process. In the UDL, we learned the three networks of the brain, recognition, affective, and strategic and our activity with case studies allowed us to see how to use these components in lesson plans. This could be used in the future by thinking about the different networks when planning activities for any age group. Also, I think it is essential that one know the laws so to say of fair use so that one can sufficiently implement them when using technology in the classroom. I guess the only questions I have are dealing with creating new pages so that our links work, but I will be attempting to figure that out and learn more about it as the week goes on.

1 Comments:
Creating new pages is a breeze. Uploading them to home directory can be a little more menacing depending one where you are trying to access from. Creating links is a matter of a new clicks and strokes on the keyboard. You will be cruising in no time.
Post a Comment
<< Home